Kirstine A. Blackshear, PA
Certified Physician Assistant in Family Practice
- Medical School: Bachelor of Medical Science Physician Assistant Studies, Midwestern University,Glendale, AZ
- Nursing Assistant Technical Training Course, John C. Lincoln Hospital, Phoenix, AZ
Kirstine Blackshear is a certified Physician Assistant with over a decade of experience in family practice. Kirstine Blackshear’s practice is patient-centric with a focus on open communication. Patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly, are welcome.
She is experienced in diagnosing and treating common and chronic conditions, as well as in providing routine health care such as annual exams and physicals for work, school and sports.
- Comprehensive Care for All Ages
- Management of Chronic Conditions
- Flu Shots and Immunizations
- Routine Screenings and Physicals
- Treatment of Minor Illnesses and Injuries
Get the urgent and routine care you and your family needs from Abrazo Medical Group Buckeye Clinic. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, contact Concierge Scheduling: (602) 726-8750